For non-desis, Chicken 65 is a spicy, deep-fried chicken dish popular in South India, as a bar snack, entree, or quick snack. The flavour of the dish comes from ginger, cayenne pepper, mustard powder and vinegar although the exact recipe can vary. It can be prepared using chicken on or off the bone. This recipe can work with Tofu or Paneer as well, for vegetarians.
- 1-2 pound of boneless chicken
- 1 spoon of turmeric
- 1 spoon of cayenne (or how ever spicy you want it)
- 1 spoon of ginger-garlic paste
- 1 spoon of salt
- Half a spoon of red food coloring
- 3-4 spoons of corn starch
- A can of tomato paste
- Box or handful of curry leaves
- 3-4 Green chili peppers
- Olive/Vegetable Oil
- 1 Lemon
Take 1-2 pound of boneless chicken, clean, wash etc. Cut into bite sized pieces.
Put it all into a bowl then add:
1 spoon of turmeric
1 spoon of cayenne
1 spoon of ginger-garlic paste
1 spoon of salt
Half a spoon of red food coloring
3-4 spoons of corn starch
- Mix all chicken and spices together and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- In a large frying pan, pour half a cup of olive or vegetable oil.
- Heat the oil until ready to cook.
- Put the chicken and start cooking it.
- Once it’s cooked almost all the way through, take it out and set it aside.
- In the SAME frying pan, pour the cup of tomato paste, a handful of curry leaves and 2-3 green chili peppers and bring that to a boil.
- Put the chicken back in and mix it all together and cook it through with the paste.
- Add lemon juice to adjust to taste at the end.
- Once it’s cooked, you can take it out or just put it to low heat until you’re ready to eat it.
so you obviously know the rules, no deleting the text blah blah blah
ok so this is my third giveaway for you guys!!
this is my holiday giveaway and basically I just either got doubles of these things or don’t need them anymore or just haven’t used them! please, if you don’t believe me then thats fine, i just want to clear up that THIS IS REAL just like my other two!
- mbf me (i-talie)
- reblog 3x max
- no likes or you will be disqualified
- i will be using randomizer.org to choose the winner!
- i can ship anywhere around the world
- it will end either at the end of january or the beginning of february!THE GIVEAWAY INCLUDES:
- Gray and Pink Knit Scarf (Forever 21) - $15
- Pink and White Scarf (Charming Charlies) - $15
- Gray Patagonia Jacket with Pink Accents (Moosejaw) - $260
- Vera Bradley Backpack (The Paper Store) - $70
- L.L. Bean Moccasins (LL Bean Store) - $69
- Black Rain Boots (The Walking Company) - $130
- Carried Away Body Spray (Bath and Body Works) - $14
- Secret Wonderland Body Spray (Bath and Body Works) - $14
- Pink Chiffon Body Spray (Bath and Body Works) - $14
- Breaking Dawn Part 1 (Walmart) - $18
- Titanic (Walmart) - $20
- Pitch Perfect (Walmart) - $18
- Naked Palette from Urban Decay (Sephora) - $50
- Color Blaze Blockbuster (Sephora) - $50
- ELF Warm Eyeshadow Palette (Target) - $15
- Turquoise Essie Nail Polish (Target) - $8
- Purple Essie Nail Polish (Target) - $8
- 34 Piece Makeup Brush Set (Amazon) - $25
- iPhone 4S (AT&T Store) - $100
- 13 in. Macbook Pro (Apple Store) - $1500
- Macbook Pro Pink Cover (Amazon) - $10THIS IS HUGE!!! I’m really excited to do this for you guys! Happy Holidays! (:Any other questions, just ask me (: xxxx
Ghost in the Graveyard
2 ounces black vodka
2 ounces creme de cacao or coffee-flavored liqueur
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
Pinch of finely grated nutmeg, for garnish
In a glass, combine vodka and creme de cacao, and set aside. Place a scoop of ice cream in a highball glass, and slowly pour vodka mixture over ice cream. Garnish with nutmeg; serve immediately.
1/4 cup ice
1/2 cup freshly squeezed tangerine juice
1 1/2 ounces black vodka
1 black licorice twist, for serving
Place ice in a tall glass. Pour juice into glass. Pour vodka over the back of a cocktail spoon into glass so it sits on top of juice and creates a layer of black. Slice 1/4 inch off each end of licorice, and use as a straw. Serve immediately.
Berry Scary Martini
1 cup ice
1 ounce black vodka
2 ounces cherry juice
Fresh raspberries and blueberries, for garnish
Combine ice, vodka, and cherry juice in a cocktail shaker; shake vigorously. Pour into a martini glass. Thread raspberries and blueberries onto a cocktail skewer, and place in drink. Serve immediately.